Why choose Social Business Technologies Consulting
We believe our edge is being agile/flexible in delivering services that delight the customer, a simplistic approach to business transformation that is process orientated (structured working), with our internationally certified consultants we can help you develop robust solutions and we are a premier management consultancy practice based in the east midlands.
Our customers can feel confident that consultants from SBTC can evidence:
• Recognition/Formal qualification of Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge (CMC award – International)
• Market capability and knowledge, consulting competence and professional behaviours.
• High levels of professionalism and ethics.
• Analytical and pro-active thinker.
• Can manage complexity, takes responsibility and results orientated (implementation skills)
• Good personal interaction – Interaction and empathy with people to achieve desired outcomes.
• Has a track record of ongoing personal growth (CPD – self development).
• Delivery effectiveness – Resilience, drive and commitment to achieving results.
• Can demonstrate/provide change management solutions.
As IC members at SBTC we seek to:
• Strive for excellence at all times in personal management practice.
• Put client’s interests first as a management consultant.
• Treat others on an equitable basis in our management of others.
• Uphold the lawful practices in the interests of good management practice for organisations that employ us and /or which we work in partnership with.
• Ensure we understand the interests of clients in a balanced manner and respond to them accordingly.
• Behave with honesty and integrity as a member and complies with the IC Code of Practice.
I have enjoyed working with you from day one – you have been so positive and so good to work with – been like a breath of fresh air. I have learnt a lot working with you so thank you very much for that.Bernadette Bott
This sounds like an excellent event, well done to everyone who has been involved…Sally Hodges
Thanks for all your hard work.
We now have a dynamic website, regularly updated and quality assured which is linked to our social media presence. Without the funding which allowed us to employ Steve Tuitt of SBT Consulting Ltd, whose expertise and project management skills made this possible, we would not have been in this position.
Varley, Executive Officer