SOCIAL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES CONSULTING Ltd
Social Business Technologies Consulting brings a fresh, innovative approach to delivering technology enabled business transformation services.
We help companies through periods of change, deliver solutions that solve business problems and enable companies to take on new opportunities through the use of our services:
- Strategic development for business transformation
- Business analysis to improve operations
- Designing and developing business systems to improve front of house and back office functions
- Project management for realising benefits and achievement of objectives
- Our client base is varied and each have benefitted from our Business Transformation Services.
We work closely with our clients and help them to create the solutions which are the most cost effective yet innovative and enable them to take their business one step further to being brilliant.
We have decades of experience working across public, private and third sectors and consistently bring our breadth of cross sector knowledge to each and every client.
Our approach combines current business and technological thinking to help us identify the right solutions in such a crowded market. Follow this LINK to our service portfolio.
I just wanted to add my thanks to those given to you today for an excellent piece of organisation and logistic planning. The Awayday went smoothly and the table groups remained focused and engaged. You managed the event calmly and we covered a lot of ground. Thank you and best wishes.
– Jane, LBN Deputy Director Education & Skills CYPS – Strategic Commissioning.
Steve Thanks once again for the effort you are putting in this project. There are some pleasing and encouraging improvements to the documents’ structure and content how ever there are still some touched urgently needed that if effected in my opinion it will be a working document. Mission statement part 2 is superb.
– Dumisani Papaya (BSc, MSc) Project Director Skills Enhancement and Utilisation Project (Seup)
Thank you Steve, you made the process enjoyable and easy to understand. I very much enjoyed helping out with this.
– Dena Allen, Senior Customer Relations Officer, Customer Relations Service, Resource Group, Warwickshire County Council
We worked well as a team because , we have spent deliberative time on what we wanted to achieve and were very clear on this in our planning group meetings. This meant a change in detail was managed as this did not change the outcomes we were working towards. So well done to one and all. 🙂
– Vandna Gohil, TLI Change & Programme Manager
I write to say a big thank you to all of you for such a successful AGM. Everyone appreciated your hard work and above all the professional way in which it was organised. It was clear from the audience that your presentation Steve was well received and judging from the comments from the floor endorsed that such a presentation as long overdue. Once again well done all of you.
– Terry Harrison, Chair