by Steve Tuitt
Reducing costs and maintaining the competitiveness of the business is a major challenge and may require changes to the business model. To stay ahead of the curve we offer below some points to areas where you can start looking for efficiencies.
· Increase use of back office systems that ease administration – Reduce paper.
· Using technology to reduce business costs i.e. green power saving technologies.
· Be open minded when looking at innovative business models that can/are being used across industries and sectors.
· The open source software market for PC and Cloud based solutions is maturing and there are a lot of good solutions available.
· Looking for business support, advice and mentoring that is available by contacting local enterprise partnerships (LEPs).
· There are efforts being made by the UK government to encourage more SMEs to apply for government contracts. These government initiatives may include not only advice but also training.
· Looking for technology based sources of raising and managing finance like crowd funding.
Delivering Solutions to business objectives:
We have developed solutions for customers to help reduce their operating costs. The development of business cases, implementation plans and undertaking service reviews were delivered on time, to budget and quality. Read our case studies illustrating how we can help.
· Introducing Cashless Catering in schools to reduce costs.
· Social Services, Emergency Duty Team service review to achieve value for money.